SIMPCO is committed to health self-empowerment. In this new year, we’re going to help you have 2020 vision. Over the next ten weeks, we will systematically offer you an approach to becoming an active consumer of health. Simply put, gone are the days when you can afford (literally and figuratively) to leave 100% of your care in the hands of your medical team.
Health Self-Empowerment Series
Consider this series health self-empowerment. Here are the various topics we’ll discuss, all of which focus on health prevention. Let this be the year you move past sick care and googling.
- 1/13: The best ways to access health care (hint: it’s not the emergency room)
- 1/20: Health screening recommendations
- 1/27: Cost effective self-care
- 2/3: Stress and mental health management
- 2/10: Think healthy eating first, then diet
- 2/17: Think activity first, then exercise
- 2/24: Weight control
- 3/2: Avoiding accidents
- 3/9: Avoiding toxins
- 3/16: Putting it all together
SIMPCO is here to provide you with the tools necessary to be a better consumer of health. To get these blog posts delivered to you by email on a weekly basis, simply enter your email address in the space upon in the upper right corner. Feel free to reach out to us regarding any services we offer.
Copyright © 2020 · SIMPCO, LLC · Powered by WordPress